Friday, November 30, 2007

The Same Conversation Over and Over Again

I have really been struggling this week. And ironically, today everything started to sort itself out again...(like it always does).
Over the last few months, I have taken advantage of my little video camera to have recap conversations to send to my friend. It allows me to journal, without having to write anything down. Over the past few months, many of these have not even made it as far as Jerod. Some he sees, some I keep for myself. It has been theraputic to watch myself talk thru the crazy.
This one in particular seemed fitting for the end of this week. Not only was it taken over one month ago ~ I found myself again in the same dilemma this past week. I know it will have no true signifigance for anyone but me.....but I like it anyway.


1 comment:

CatBoy said...

Very gutsy to post this. I hope things are working out well, and you are taking your own advice.

PS. Cute pajamas.