Saturday, September 6, 2008

I am finally feeling healthy again.
It was brutal there for awhile.

Work has had me traveling too. Just when I started to recover, I was back in airports and hotels. It did allow me to slowly get back to me excercise routine ~ when you are forced to be in hotels for days on end, the excercise room is always a better alternative than eating fast food and watching Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs.

Unfortunately, the travel has left me behind in all the homefront tasks. I have lots of catching up to do, and Hanna is preventing my motivation today. I ventured out, only to be so soaked thru so that even my underwear needed to be wrung out. Not a pleasant feeling.

So I have retreated home, put on warm, fuzzy sweat pants and plan on watching some mind numbing TV.....

1 comment:

CatBoy said...

I am relieved to hear you are feeling better. Enjoy what's left of the weekend.