Friday, March 6, 2009

It's called "Top Chef" not "Top Scallop"


The smallest things can make a big difference in your day.

Last week, my sister was visiting....and much to her chagrin....heard me repeat over and over...at random and inappropriate times...the lines...."It's called Top Chef, not Top Scallop" in my very best Fabio impersonation.

(which I think I do really well)


In the midst of a tough day....I see this email pop up on my Blackberry that says "Top Scallop".

It changed my whole day when I saw this shirt....and again tortured all that came near me with my famous lines, heavily accented in Italian.....

I am totally buying this.


Thanks Ris!

2 comments:

CookFamily said...

We are obsessed with this show. Such a disappointing winner though. I love the TOP SCALLOP shirt! It must be mine.

KrisCe said...

I was so glad I could brighten your day.