Thursday, September 17, 2009

Undervalued, cheap help.



I am underpaid.
I found this out today....and now I am pissed off about it.
I liked it better before, when I was in the dark and stupid.
Being in the light and stupid sucks.

I always knew that they got me cheap.....but seeing the actual numbers hurts.
It makes me even angrier that others in the same job as me, make more and are stupid.
I even trained some of them.

I am vowing not to help them anymore. Ok, I know that I will still help them....but I will at least be bitter for a few days.

I have only my pride and good work ethic to lead the way.

This economy blows.
Now I can't even be outraged and demand an increase......ggggrrrrrrrr







1 comment:

CookFamily said...

This is the knowledge that got me out the door and into freedom. Know your worth. You are immeasurably powerful!