Thursday, January 1, 2009

Optimisim for 09

Happy New Year Everyone!
I just read my own New Years post from 08 ~ I sounded so hopeful. Goodness knows, in comparison to 07 - 2008 was a much better year for me.

Last night, 2009 came in quietly....Tony and I were the only ones awake in the house.
Today, I am not dashing off to a New Years brunch. Instead I am braising pork ribs and making my black eyed peas and donning my new Ovechikin T for the game tonight.
08 had a feminine lovely start....in 09 I will have bbq sauce all over me and am hoping to see a good ole fist fight on the ice!
We will see how this year plays out.
This will be my year to toughen up, not be such a girl, not worry so much about what other people think.
ggggrrrr!
I feel the manly empowerment already.

1 comment:

CatBoy said...

I'm glad you're feeling optimistic and empowered, but if you think men don't care what people think about them, think again. Caring what people think is the whole reason men act manly in the first place.