Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Obsession Continues

Project Ass Reduction - I have to rename this project. It didn't work for me.
When I was doing my best body reducing ~ it didn't have a name. I just did it.
So here we go again.
Off in pursuit of a better body......I really let myself go the last few months....I gave myself a good reality slap....and am back on track again.

Now, I have my Wii fit. A humbling experience.
It tells you how fat you are and your BMI. Ugh.
It tells you how bad your posture is.....It calls you a couch potato and a yoga master all on the same day.
One minute I have extreme skills the next I am a fat slug.
Awesome. How motivating.

The cold weather has been my arch enemy lately. That is where the wii fit has helped me be active, yet still toasty indoors.
The only real downside, is that with the major weightloss I had 2 years ago....I never weighed myself. I let the clothes be my guide as I dropped 8 sizes. That was all I cared about.
Now I force myself to look at the actual pounds.
It makes this tougher because I put more pressure on myself. But, it is a necessary evil. Once I reprogram my brain for the desire for daily excercise ~ I'll be good to go.

I have begun my chant again....'size 8, size 8, size 8' ~ we got a long way to go.....

1 comment:

CatBoy said...

I have been thinking about getting that Wii fit- hearing a review from you has been helpful. Thanks.