Monday, April 20, 2009

Please win, please win, please win.


Let's Go Caps! Let's Go Caps! Let's Go Caps!


Those of you who know me, and most likely those of you who don't know me....know I am not a sports fan.

However, I am a hockey fan. This is new for me...but this was the year I embraced hockey. I love the fights, I love the fast paced play, I love the blood, sweat and tears. The Capitals are playing game 3 tonight in the playoff series against the New York Rangers. I am putting all my good energy into them winning. We have to be best in a 7 game series and are currently down 2. I will be wearing my #8 Ovechkin jersey tonight....even though #52 Mike Green is my favorite player and boyfriend. I just haven't found his number and name on a shirt or jersey yet. One would think that because he is my boyfriend, he would just give me one....but he doesn't know he's my boyfriend...so I have to settle for buying one. By the way....this is now another of my boyfriends that is now young enough for me to have given birth to him.

At least Alessio is 43.

3 comments:

CatBoy said...

I hope you have a fun time watching, and I hope your young man scores. Or you do.


That guy \/ down there is 43? Must be all the pasta.

chenchy said...

don't get me all excited Charles!

chenchy said...

Yes, can you believe he is 43?! That picture is from a few years ago....i think 3 years ago...but recent photos prove to be just as dishy.