Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pasty with Pringles Poolside

Whoa!
Where has the summer gone?

I have been full of bad attitude and swimming in family togetherness (both forced and welcomed) - but did take some time to indulge in some nice summer moments so far.

I know we still have August - but August tends to be a blur. When you are a kid August is the crap month because school is starting - as a grown up, it's crap for me because there is not one single national holiday and I usually have to do inventory somewhere.
Doing inventory is like being in math class for me. Math anxiety and OCD that make me recount everything 7 times.

Anyway.....I am happy to report that I actually managed to spend some time in the sun relaxing. Instead of my normal paste colored white, I am now more porcelain. But for me, that's a tan baby!

I rediscoved the joy of the swimming pool this summer.
It has definately helped me to re-charge and relax.
I also rediscovered the joy of a tin of Pringles.
There is nothing like sun warmed Pringles munched by the pool.
Yum.

I had a childhood regression as I recalled my Dad picking me up from KinderCare and taking me to Virginia Beach. I believe we ate cold fried chicken and pringles.

What the hell are Pringles anyway?
is that even a potato?
To me they are like the perfect chip.
They are never broken and never greasy.
Just goodness in a can. For $1.49 how can you go wrong?

Awesome.

No comments: