Monday, November 15, 2010

Fascinating Fall Facts



It has not been a blogging year for me.
That is really too bad.
I enjoy my blog and usually manage to crack myself up. And if nobody else reads it.....
At least I think I'm funny.




But what is really funny is my recent discovery of people that search for and end up at my blog.
It cracks me up!
People I don't know come and read this stuff!
Some of my most favorite posts are the most searched and read.
and the irony is - if you read the search words, you could almost write my biography. It has that which I love, and that which I most fear. (JELLO)!!!! oh the horror!

check out these search phrases:
green jello brain waves
do you renounce satan
kelly cutrone love spit love
love spit love kelly cutrone
santa cleopatra
michael francis rizzi
best selling jello flavor
jello
love.spit.love kelly cutrone
michael do you renounce satan

I am also wildly popular in Russia and Estonia. who knew?


No comments: