Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love Love Love Love Love Love......

Love is in the air folks.
And in honor of the week, I am going to spread the love.
And really, having the love glow about you makes you look better....so let's go with it.

We have a big wedding this week! eeeee! I am jumping with excitement for the love birds!

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow - which guarantees me a bouquet of my favorite flowers - tulips!

I am surrounded by love really. I need to be thankful for that.
My family and friends, even Tony and Bebe smother me in it. For that I am grateful. I hope I smother you each of you back.

Let's take a bit of time to spread some love and be glad it's in our lives everyday in whatever form available.

music, poems, art, books, movies, Mr. Darcy, Edward, Mike Green, red wine, snuggling under a blanket, laughter with friends, fabulous food that makes your toes curl, a great hug, an even more fantastic kiss, a shared private joke, best girl friends, best boy friends, best moms and dads, memories of past loves, mojitos with strangers, secrets with sisters, getting tucked into bed.

You all know who you are - thank you for the love you give me and the love you let me give you.
xo

No comments: