Monday, April 28, 2008

My new favorite hobby....

at least for today is procrastination.
Nearly a year ago, I found out that I would be responsible for the 'games' at an upcoming family reunion.
No big deal. Piece of cake.
I can handle family entertainment. I am filled with ideas!
I don't want to do the corny egg toss, the water balloons, the family softball....I want interaction on a deeper level....fun that they never thought they could have at a family reunion!

Now it is less than one month away....and I am painfully aware that my biggest idea..(and revenue generator)...is going to take some more effort than I had imagined.

I suppose I had better get to work.
ugh.
Wasn't this supposed to be fun?

1 comment:

Martha said...

Don't you hate it when something fun turns into an albatross?