Thursday, November 20, 2008

Slightly Better and Slightly Terrifying Realizations

Today I only used 1/2 box of kleenex.
I took none of that waste of money cold medicine.
I tasted my dinner when I ate it.
My nose looks slightly worse.
My attitude is slightly better.

It is also looking up that the weekend is fast approaching. I am doing my best to convince myself that tomorrow will be a fast and productive day.

I am happily geeking out over the fact that I can watch that dreamy Rob Pattinson in Twilight this weekend too.

(some may accuse me of being a pedophile - but I believe he is at least 22..... well above the acceptable age.) How terrifying that for the first time in my life I have a little crush on someone younger than myself. Oh, but wait, I have a crush on Steve from Ghost Hunters too....he looks younger than me. Good grief.

I really am almost 40.
Before you know it, I will be called a cougar. How gross.
Maybe he isnt that adorable.
Who am I kidding, yes he is.


1 comment:

CatBoy said...

Did you hear about the terror that occured when your boyfriend appeared in SFO? They had to close Stonestown Galleria because 3000 teenaged girls (and a few dozen middle aged men) showed up when they were only expecting 500 or so.

Poor guy was scared half to death.

PS. I'd commit a minor crime to have hair like his.