Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Double Espresso







I could use one right about now..........
Why is it that the week prior to vacation can tend to be the craziest week?
Did I procrastinate a bit too long on a few projects?....ok, maybe.
Did I decide at the last minute to be a micro-manager so that there would be no gaffes to follow in the week ahead?......ok, maybe.
I just want to look out for my managers - I don't want to leave them hanging.
I just don't want my colleague that is overseeing my area to be overwhelmed by stupid questions.....(and before anyone says that there are no stupid questions, that is an utter and complete falsehood.....I could write a book on the stupid questions I encounter daily)

Nevertheless, it is 12:59am.....and I just finished my work day....which began at 4:45am.

No wonder I am tense.




2 comments:

CatBoy said...

I think Res would back you up on the potential for stupid questions, it's infinite.

I hope your last day or two before you leave go well.

KrisCe said...

Girl you must take it easy or you'll make yourself sick again. Have a great time.