Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What I Like About You.......

This is so silly.
But it made me laugh today....so I thought it worthy of sharing.

Some years back, during a meeting for work, we did this excercise where a paper was passed around with the title "What I Like About You.......(insert name here)"
All the meeting participants had to write something that they liked about you.

I found mine today.

Your fun and positive approach to life.
You are fun and easy to approach.
Bundle of energy, genuine, fun to work with.
You are open, warm and fun.
Very friendly
Beautiful voice! Energetic. Fun!
Joyous, bubbly and a burst of sunshine.
You are one of the most positive and fun people I have ever met!
Open, caring, funny - tons of fun!
You're funny, very friendly, warm, caring and courageous.
Eternal optimist with a fun and easy going way about you!
enthusiastic, positive, professional and focused
Love your wicked laugh. Admire your gusto. Very open and honest -

Apparently I am tons of fun and approachable! Who knew I was so positive?!
I also love the use of exclamation points that some people used. I figured they really meant it if it got an exclamation point.

3 comments:

CatBoy said...

I like that you can eat as much as I can.

newestYorker said...

You have to enjoy a little ego snack every now and then.

newestYorker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.