Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gross Crackberry Nose Picker

This is really to rich.
I was flying home this evening.
At the appointed time, the flight attendants told everyone to please turn off all electronic devices and cell phones.
Apparently the Crackberry addict next to me did not think this applied to her.
2 different attendants came by and told her to turn it off.
"oh, ok" she said. Then she would pretend to turn it off and place it face down in the middle seat between us. Then she would pick it up and start all over again.
I finally lost it.
Do the rules not apply to everyone?
I said, "excuse me, are you negotiating middle east peace talks? No? then how about turning it off. You don't look that important"
She smiled smuggly at me and said nothing.
Then continued to leave it on and text message.
I said, "you may not value your life, but I do value mine. And my life is hardly worth your unimportant emailing. Turn it off."
She placed it down again - and I said, "am I going to have to turn that off for you? Or shall I call the flight attendant?"
She finally turned it off, and I made her show me it was turned off.
Finally, I closed my eyes for a nice little nap on the ride home....I opened them to find the woman picking her nose!!!!!!!! Ugh!
I asked her if I could provide her a tissue or was she going to wipe it on the seat? My goodness. How gross.
Needless to say. We were not best friends on the flight.
Is it a wonder I don't touch anything on an airplane?

2 comments:

CatBoy said...

I sat next to this bitch on the way home from NY.

Tracy said...

A person who thinks no rule applies to them personally is really only a minor step above a poop flinging ape anyway. Nose picking, crotch scratching and nasal snorts are just the tip of the iceberg for these types. Ew.