Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 so far? not so much

Ugh.

I am trying to be really hopeful for 2012.

I wanted 2012 to be a "jazz hands kind of year"






It has turned out that 2012 is hard so far.


I turned 40 - my grandfather died - I do need to have back surgery to rescue my strangled nerve that is possibly permanently damaged - I have low blood hemoglobin.


Because of the low hemoglobin - my surgery is on hold until they can determine why I have low hemoglobin.

I have tendencies toward hysteria.

And of course, have spent far too much time looking up what low hemoglobin means.


Vitamin deficiancy

Anemia

CANCER

Heavy menstural flow

CANCER


I am freaking out. The worst part is, I am dying for relief from the back pain - and now I have to wait until we figure out the other catostrophic health issue.

I need some optimism and happy vibes - and a few prayers wouldn't hurt either.

2 comments:

carla said...

Hope things get better Annette!!! Thinking of you. Stop researching stuff on the internet!!!!

Alan said...

It'sthe hard things that make us stronger kiddo. Know that I am always here for you.