Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm "It"!

I'm the "it" girl right now.
Ironic, because I am reading about America's first "it" girl. Evelyn Nesbit.
but I digress...

Martha tagged me....so here goes....

The rules:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
Wallowing in self pity as I had just called off my wedding. No worries, it was all for the best. Of course, 10 years ago, I was fairly miserable today.



What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
  1. excercise
  2. try not to buy a cupcake from Cakelove in Tyson's
  3. laundry
  4. start to pack for vacation - in 3 days!
  5. consider emptying the dishwasher


Five snacks I enjoy:

  1. rice crispy treats ~ i buy these bad boys in the box.
  2. celery
  3. laughing cow cheese with apple slices
  4. popcorn
  5. cupcakes from Cakelove

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

  1. take care of all my favorite family members
  2. start a universal health care fund
  3. go to culinary school
  4. buy a home in Italy and pretend I was Diane Lane
  5. adopt lots of children a'la Angelina and Brad
Places I've lived: most recent first

  1. Potomac Falls, VA
  2. Deerfield Beach, FL
  3. Germantown, MD
  4. Windsor, CA
  5. Austin, TX
Jobs I've had:


  1. DM
  2. DMIT
  3. FTM
  4. SM
  5. restaurant slave, manager, catering director

Tag, now you're it! feel fabulous, beautiful and tragic like me and Evelyn Nesbit

  1. Kris
  2. Don
  3. Chester
  4. NY
  5. Kelley

2 comments:

newestYorker said...

OK, I'll answer but I may have trouble tagging 5 others.....maybe I will find 5 random blogs and pretend I read them.

newestYorker said...

I have posted the answers on my blog but will seriously have to figure out who to tag. Is it like the chain letter thing and if I break it, the Dalai Lama will curse me?