Monday, May 12, 2008

Project Ass Reduction ~ week 1



Ugh....nothing like a profile view to put things in perspective.

A. my bathroom is a disaster

B. my stomach is a disaster

Hard as this may be, I am going to take the same photo every week. We will see what we will see over time. Just knowing I have to take a photo of my stomach will no doubt help me lay off the pasta, bread and other bad choices.

I actually had a good start on PAR. I took my lunch everyday last week....made good eating choices thru the week....and excercised 6 out of 7 days. At the very least I will save money by not eating out for lunch daily and able to buy myself a reward outfit!

I also will clean the clutter in the bathroom....it looks like poop!

3 comments:

Martha said...

You are a brave, brave soul...I am NOT posting photos, LOL!

CatBoy said...

I like your bath accessories, and your stomach is not that bad (that's not to say we can't all use a little improvement).

I agree that you are brave to post a picture, with people as judgmental as they can be. (Not us of course.)

Anonymous said...

damn girl i wish i had your stomach. *jealous*