Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF

I hate that. I hate saying TGIF. I hate writing TGIF. But seriously.....Thank God!!!!
What a week!
My weekend agenda is not particularly full.
I turned down two invitations just so I could enjoy the next two days at my very own pace.

Momma C and Sis are coming ~ so I must clean. Not the fake sort of cleaning I usually do, but the serious deep clean.
Final work continues on the reunion revenue project....all songs are submitted and ready to be turned into "the" album of the summer!
Still trying to determine the menu for next Sunday too.....since I refuse to bring a sandwich for lunch and hot dogs to throw on the grill for dinner.
I am going for the elevated picnic experience. Last year I marinated lamb chops and made a wonderful panzanella salad....delicious!

Got to get my mojo on.....lots to accomplish and even more critical to squeeze in some time to re-charge the battery...

2 comments:

KrisCe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

oh I know all about the fake cleaning. harder to get away with now that I have The Pooch! :)

Hope your weekend was as productive as you wanted!