Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Project Ass Reduction ~ week 2


Still sticking to the plan. I actually marked my one year anniversary this week of consistent excercise. That in itself is a milestone. For the past year I have moved the body at least 5 to 6 days every week.

Saturday, I ran more than walked, and on Sunday felt the pain in my joints. Some bodies are not engineered to run...
Now that PAR is in its 2nd week, I know that I have to make some radical changes to the normal excercise routine. Part of that is going to be me forcing myself to do abdominal excercises.
(NOOOOOOooooo! I don't want to!!!!!!) I plan on taking baby steps, a few days ago I read that holding in your stomach muscles for 10 seconds counts as excercise. I can handle that.

Perhaps I should take measurements....the photo this week seems to indicate expansion!!!! Maybe the rainy day made the picture look gloomy and fatter. Maybe I need to not obsess so much about stupid crap. At least I cleaned the bathroom of all the clutter.

No comments: