Thursday, May 6, 2010

New and Improved!

The extras are really what it's all about.
I have added some "extras" to the panel on the left.
<------------------ yeah, over there.

I have a fondness for lists.
I make lists all the time. For work, for home - you name it.....
I find them months later falling out of magazines, under the refrigerator, stuck in the re-usable grocery bag.
I love lists!

Even when I finish things on a list, I seem to keep them around for awhile.
The awesome thing about a blog - is that I can keep all kinds of lists.

So I have added some for your enjoyment - but mainly for my enjoyment.
It's my blog world - and the 3 of you that actually read this are in it.

I have tried since starting this blog in 2007 to keep a list of the books I keep on my bedside and then a list of books I finally finished.
I keep a list of blogs I like to read etc....

So, I was thinking how my sister always mocks me for saying things like ' oh my gosh, that is my favorite......'
So I have added a list of current favorites. I'll keep adding and deleting as I change my fickle little head.
I added a list of the people I want to be when I grow up.
I also added a list of things to do before I die. This is a serious list - and deserves more contemplation. But the first 'to do' is really a great one.

The makers of Slumdog Millionaire missed a great opportunity in not casting me in the "Jai Ho" finale. I'm just saying.....



No comments: