Thursday, May 6, 2010

Who the hell is Justin Bieber?

This kid is flippin everywhere.
Yet I have no earthly idea who he is.
Just seeing his picture and wacky hair makes me not want to dig deeper.
I tried to read the wikipedia info - but found myself reading it like this........
"Justin Bieber is a blah blah blah blah singer. Blah blah blah You Tube blah....."
You get the point.
This kid looks like boring white bread.
His hair is annoying.....(i'm sorry - I can't get past the bad hairdo.)
He looks 12 and gets more press than anyone - but apparently really bad press, because normal people still don't know what he does or the who the hell he is.

I did appreciate the comments left by some of you:
  • I got the impression he was the New Jesus
  • Melissa is just pissed he met the President
  • Carla - like myself has no clue......(and she has kids! so I was hoping a few modern moms would enlighten me!

At the end of the day - I did manage to get that he sings songs called "Baby" "One Time" "Love Me" "Favorite Girl"

If I do word association - it sounds like he is a male teeny bopper version of Britney Spears.

(i think i did just throw up a little in my mouth)

Who the hell is Justin Bieber? Who the hell cares.

No comments: